Capital Raising for Companies of All Stages
There is currently significant demand for investment into emerging and innovative companies from sectors including
agriculture, consumer goods, energy and renewables, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and engineering, property, technology (including AI, robotics, big data, IoT, fintech, blockchain, digital assets, SaaS, marketplaces and more), telecommunications and transportation.
Companies can use Wholesale Investor:
- As part of their capital raising strategy
- To generate interest and brand awareness in their company prior to a capital raising
- To initiate relationships with investors for future funding rounds
- To seek strategic investors
- To seek active investors or additions to the board and management team
- To provide access to greater networking opportunities
- To seek commercial relationships which can accelerate a company’s growth, through exposure to a potential joint venture and licensing partners, and companies seeking merger or acquisition opportunities
Secondary OTC Offerings
For private companies who have raised capital in the past, often you will have investors who are looking to sell down some or all of their holding but have no visible means of accessing investors who may want to purchase those shares.
Wholesale Investor’s platform is the perfect platform for private companies to use as part of their Investor Relations strategy and to encourage new potential investors to join your company share register.