Secondary Sales for Private and Public Unlisted Companies
Private companies who have raised capital in the past, often have investors who are looking to sell down some or all of their holdings. Currently, they have no visible means of accessing investors who may want to purchase those shares.
Wholesale Investor’s platform with over 29,300 HNW, Professional and International investor subscribers, is the perfect platform for private companies to use as part of their Investor Relations strategy and to encourage new potential investors to join your company share register.
In a recent survey of our database, just over 45% of investors highlighted they’re interested in Secondary Sales.
If you are a shareholder with;
1) $500k+ holding in a private or publicly unlisted company
2) Have the support of the company to sell the shares
3) Have up to date and a relevant IM, Pitch deck or Financials for the company
We want to talk to you. Please click here to complete the following form, and one of our team will organise a discussion.
If you are a company with;
1) A shareholder who is looking to sell a greater than $500k+ holding
2) Have a relevant IM, Pitch deck or Financials
We want to talk to you. Please click here to complete the following form, and one of our team will organise a discussion